Easy Panel Carry
- The safe and convenient way to carry plaster boards, wood panels etc.
- Take the strain off your arms and upper body and make navigating tight spots easier with a plastic panel lifter, available at home centers.
- Just hook the panel lifter around the bottom of the sheet at the center point, tip the sheet up and lift, leaving your lifting arm fully extended as if you were carrying a suitcase.
- Use your other arm to balance the sheet, keeping the drywall close to horizontal.
- You'll be amazed—you can move drywall with half the effort. But it doesn't work on full flights of stairs. Get a helper for that.